Monday, April 6, 2015

Gateway to New Site!

Thank you all for your patience during this transition time! In an effort to minimize costs I have decided to use the web space provided by my ISP for hosting the files that were previously found on my website (www.tcpplus.com). This blog is simply a gateway to that site since I doubt seriously any one will be able to memorize the URL (www.home.comcast.net/~tcjastle01/) So the top-most post on this blog will be a link to that site.
Thanks again and God Bless!

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Hey Trint! It's good to see your new blog site. Yes, Bud & I are interested in receiving one of your Classic Hymns Trumpet CDs when they come out to the public. I like what you wrote on your profile. Keep looking up to Jesus. Love, Sherry & Bud in Phoenix

Donna said...

Hi Trint- Your "About Me" profile is a blessing and testimony in itself. I am looking forward to your new CD, your gifts and talents give shining glory to Jesus Christ. I miss working with you at EVBC-but we will always have WSS...ha!! Keep stepping up! ~Donna